London, Greater London, England
£10.50 - 11.17 per hour + (Circa) + Bonuses
Our client, a private members Cue Sports bar and club has an opportunity for Bar Manager to join their team.
You will be working in a fantastic location at their flagship club, near kings cross railway and underground.
As a Bar Manager you will be responsible for the following:-
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to day operation of the club on a shift basis
- Management of bar
- Event and function management
- Cash control
- Supervising other staff
- Customer care and service
- Cleaning duties
- To include some night shifts with 5am or 8am finishes
- To include weekend work and unsociable hours
Salary & other details:
- Hourly rate circa £10.67 (based on a 40 hour week inc. bonus payments)
- Option to work extra hours if wanted
- 40-48 hour guaranteed contract awarded after successful probationary period
- Perks to include free snooker and pool, Family and friend membership worth £25pp
- 28 days holiday + extra negotiable unpaid holiday if requested
- Flexible hours, bonus incentive scheme and training if required
- Previous experience within a similar environment preferable but not essential for the right candidates.
- Customer service orientated
About our client
This is our client's flagship club with 27 tables. It was totally transformed in recent years with a clean new modern open-plan look and feel.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 48 days ago