Service Manager NHS
£25 PAYE per hour - £29.50 Umbrella per hour
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
- Are you an experienced NHS Service Manager?
- Do you have orthopeadics or general surgery experience?
- Do you have excellent working knowledge and effective management of RTT targets?
- Do you have a proven track record of meeting significant national targets?
- Do you have budget management experience including reducing costs?
- Do have an excellent working knowledge of analysing and interpreting data?
- Do you have immediate or 1 week's availability in order to commence new employment?
If so, I would love the opportunity to speak with you as our NHS client requires an experienced NHS Service Manager to join them immediately!
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions
Position: Band 8a Service Manager
Location: South East London
Type of role: Temporary, 3 Months potentially longer
Hourly rate: £25.00 to £29.50 Umbrella per hour depending on skill and experience
Duration of booking: No end date yet, ongoing until further notice
Working hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Working closely with the General Manager
- Exercise initiative, prioritise conflicting work demands and communicate effectively with the multi-disciplinary team, as well as internal and external departments to ensure the continued excellence in patient care
- Ensuring targets are achieved
- Lead on key areas of performance and activity including data management
- Develop and implement lasting solutions in conjunction with clinical and administrative colleagues
- Resolving day to day management duties
- Analysing and reporting service level activity
- Contributing to pathway mapping
- Take the lead on the investigation on formal complaints
- To work with patients and administrative, nursing and medical staff to achieve sustained improvements including patient satisfaction, financial efficiency, clinical quality and governance and outpatient efficiency (e.g. DNA’s and hospital cancellations)
- Assisting with the development of business plans
- Assisting change management when needed
- Knowledge and effective management of RTT targets
- Previous Managerial experience within the NHS
- Proven track record of meeting significant national targets
- Budget management experience including reducing costs
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
Please apply now in order to be considered!
Posted 16 days ago