Estimator - Hydraulics
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
£25k - 40k per year + Benefits
- The opportunity to join an established manufacturer and distributor who are leaders in their market sector
- They are a dynamic company with an excellent reputation in the market
- The chance to join a company who are leaders in their market sector
- As the sole Estimator you will be responsible for developing costing estimates for hydraulic enquiries.
- You will follow the process through design, manufacture, presentation and installation
- In this customer facing role you will liaise with customers, the sales team and the production team
- You will be tasked with taking an enquiry and developing it into a working hydraulic schematic and creating a bill of materials.
- You will provide technical support to the sales team when needed.
- You will be working with hydraulic power units, pumps, valves, actuators and cylinders.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal person for this role will have a minimum HND and at least 5 years experience in a similar role with strong hydraulic knowledge
- You will be able to read technical and engineering drawings, both 2d and 3d.
- You will have experience with Autocad and hydraulic schematics and calculations.
- The successful candidate will have relevant experience in developing solutions and costing estimates for clients.
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. #########
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 13 days ago