Behaviour Support Assistant
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
£292.5 - £375 per week
A fantastic primary school in Lowestoft are looking for a Behaviour Buddy to aid and support pupils on a small group basis in order to increase pupil attainment.
This role is ideal for applicants that have experience working within schools or working with children, perhapes in a coaching role or youth offending services. As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be working with small groups providing help and support to children who have behavioural difficulties.
The school offers exceptional environments for the tutoring sessions to take place, all of which operate within school hours. As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be expected to:
- Motivate and engage the pupils
- Encourage and aid development of pupils while consistently reporting feedback to leading members of staff.
- Work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour of the pupils; all of which could be possible through your dedication and commitment to the role
- Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally, but also in a fun and rewarding manner.
If you possess any of the following, then you are highly desirable for the role:
- A Degree (BA, Masters)
- Training (Team Teach, Norfolk/ Cambridge Steps)
- Armed Forces Experience
- Support Work Experience
- Prison Guard Officer Experience
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.
Posted 13 days ago