Service Engineer - | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Basic Salary : to £41k + Overtime to earn up to £47k + Company Car / Van + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
Permanent (Full time)
A rare opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer or food machinery Maintenance Engineer to join a really great company who design, manufacture and sell form fill and seal / bag making machinery to the food industry
SALARY: up to £41,000 Base
· Overtime to earn up to £47,000
· Choice of Company Car/Van
· 25 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds
JOB SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer - Packaging Machinery
A classic Field Service Engineer role working on form fill and seal bag making machinery involving install & commissioning and repair, upgrade & refurbishment. Covering the UK & Eire the role will involve staying away from home 2 to 3 nights a week with very infrequent weekend work and very occasional overseas travel. When not working on site you will be factory-based working on product development and testing.
REQUIREMENTS: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer - Packaging Machinery
· You MUST either be an experienced field service engineer with experience of packaging or process machinery supplied to the food industry OR an experienced maintenance engineer with hands on experience of form fill and seal bag making machinery within the food industry
· You WILL be a qualified multi-skilled engineer
· You will be at team player able to work autonomously when required and have a passion for customer care
A well-established, growing and profitable British manufacturer of packaging machinery supplying the food industry. They really care about their employees and staff turnover is very low. A great opportunity to join a genuinely nice company.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16331, Wallace Hind Selection