Year 5 Teacher Job in Bedfordshire
£130 - £160 per day
Teaching Personnel are working with a Bedfordshire primary schools that are part of a multi academy trust to find an enthusiastic year 5 teacher to join them in September.
In 2014 the school returned to being a primary school after being a lower school for a number of years taking on students from the age of 3 to 11. The School are Ofsted rated Good from their most recent inspection and also have a resourced provision to support children with emotional, behavioural and/or social difficulties.
- An experienced key stage 2 teacher
- Confident following the set national curriculum guidelines
- Someone with a strong work ethic and a real passion for teaching
- A fully qualified teacher
- Looking for full time work
If so then this could be the opportunity for you. Teaching Personnel are the UK's leading Educational Recruitment Agency. You will have the opportunity to complete additional training courses with Teaching Personnel whilst receiving competitive rates of pay.
Posted 12 days ago