Health & Social Care Level 5 Trainer Assessor
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£24000 - £26000 per annum + 25 days holiday, 35p per mile from home
Health & Social Care Level 5 Trainer Assessor Slough (Regional Role) £24,000 £26,000 depending upon relevant experience / 25 days holiday raising to 30 days, individual learning plan for your own personal development, laptop, mobile phone, pension.
The Role: Health & Social Care Level 5 Trainer Assessor
- You will be based at home but visiting learners in and around the Slough area
- You will be drawing upon your track record within adult social care to deliver Health & Social Care up to level 5
- Your learners will be managers/team leaders/supervisors who are working in adult care homes
- You will be drawing upon your expertise gained through working within the sector, to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of your learners
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Health & Social Care Level 5 Trainer Assessor
- You will have experience delivering Health and Social Care up to at the very least level 4 but ideally level 5
- You will possess a formal teaching and or an assessing qualification
- You will have been a manager within Health & Social Care yourself and you will be able to use your expertise to support your learners and to expand their knowledge
- You will be passionate about adding value to everywhere you train by developing the skills of your learners
- You will be dedicated to ensuring all your learners work to exceptionally high standards and you will be training them how those high standards are achieved within their setting
Desirables: Health & Social Care Level 5 Trainer Assessor
- Level 5 qualification such as a Foundation degree, Degree, HND, ILM or CMI level 5 or above, etc
The Employer: Health & Social Care Level 5 Trainer Assessor
- This is a niche market training provider who have created themselves quite an enviable reputation within the care sector as a training provider of choice. Their dedication to high standards has meant that over the years that they have been established they have achieved good, strong, steady growth. This is set to continue. They believe that providing training isnt just a job but something someone does who feels extremely passionate about what they do, which drives them to provide exceptional learner support, which results in great outcomes and learners having the confidence to progress to the next level of their professional development. If this sounds like you and you have the qualities stated above, then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 46 days ago