Finance Manager - Corby | Zoek UK | 0dda7e60564a43d4b2c5a6795e99b4ff
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
£30k - 35k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Logistics Security - Finance Manager
Logistics Security is a brand new company looking for a Finance Manager to set up the Accounts and Payroll processes. The role will be temporally supported by sister company Logistics People which is a national recruitment agency and report into the Group Finance Director. This is an exciting opportunity to start with a fresh business which is forecasted to grow immensely through 2021.
- £30,000 to £35,000 depending in experience.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am until 5:30pm.
- Flexibility available as long as it meets the business needs.
Duties are likely to change over time as and when the business grows.
- Reconcile client costings and investigate and action any discrepancies accordingly.
- Process payroll via PAYE, Contractor and Umbrella.
- Preparation of weekly profit reports.
- Process all accounting transactions in Sage.
- Monitoring Cashflow.
- Prepare and send VAT Returns.
- Budget preparation.
- End of year accounts.
- P11D, P60 etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
Must have proven working experience as a Finance/Accounts Manager due to being a new business. Must able to use Sage Accounting and Payroll and very comprehensive with MS Excel. You must be able to work off your own initiative and ensure that you are able to find a solution to any hurdle. Also have the ability to communicate with people at all levels from varying backgrounds including those from a non-financial background.
If interested please apply within.
Posted 1 days ago