Are you an experienced carer looking for your next challenge?
Are you looking to develop your skills and learn something new working alongside Registered General Nurses?
Can you commit to a 5 day interactive training programme in Telford, Shropshire?
If you answered yes to the above, then we want you!
You will provide wake night support on a rolling rota, one week providing 3 shifts per week at 30 hours, one week providing 4 shifts per week at 40 hours. Each shift is 10 hours.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010.
We specialise in complex needs, including, but not exclusive to Paediatric care, Motor Neurone Disease, End of Life Care, Airway Difficulties, Tracheostomy, Ventilation Dependency, Spinal Injuries, Mental Health conditions and Dementia care.
What we can offer you:
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pay at £8.50 per hour
- Night shifts only
- Career Development
- Corporate Discount Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company pension
What we need from you:
- Attendance on our mandatory training programme in Telford, working in conjunction with our experienced nurses, where you will gain skills and knowledge in PEG feeding systems and nutrition, airway management, epilepsy, first aid, manual handling and stoma care.
- Flexibility, dedication and a willingness to learn
On completion of your training, you will be issued with a competency book, which you will work through with your allocated client and designated nurse to ensure you are comfortable and confident working independently.
Your responsibilities for this role would be:
- Delivering high quality, client centred care
- Implementation of clinical care plan
- Evaluation of clients overall care
- Accurate recording and monitoring
Click APPLY now to kick start your Complex Care career!
Posted 12 days ago