Part Time Control Room Operative
Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, England
£9 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Control Room Operative, working in the Operations Centre at Head Office in Newton Le Willows.
On average 16 -20 hours per week. Variation of shifts as per rota including 06.00 am - 10.00 am / 18.00 pm - 22.00 pm.
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour.
Previous experience in work / shift scheduling and call handling is desirable.
- Proactive scheduling to ensure deployment of personnel to achieve 100% manning 100% of the time.
- Weekly reporting of resource requirements to ensure 120% Manning Levels
- Personnel Deployment in line with contractual requirements
These are not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties
Position / Skill Base Requirements
- Conversant in the English language and capable of communicating effectively through verbal and written means.
- Professional and disciplined
- Strong administrator
- Strong IT skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills and undertake responsibility
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 42 days ago