Special Needs Teacher
£110 - £150 per day
Primary trained Teachers needed for role in SEN school
Are you dedicated, compassionate, motivated and inspirational? Do you have a keen interest in developing your own experience in the world of Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
I am looking to meet with SEN Teachers for a specialist school in St Albans that caters for students aged 4 -19 predominantly with Autism, Profound Multiple Learning Difficutlies and Severe Learning Difficulites.
About the role:
- SEN Teacher
- Planning and delivering lessons that take the needs of the students into consideration
- Assisting the children with their educational growth
- Flexible working options available (part time & full time)
- Work alongside a supportive SEN department and senior leadership team.
- Competitive rates of £110 - 150 per day (dependent on experience)
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience working with children or adults with Special Educational Needs would be ideal but not necessary.
- You will be confident, determined, resilient, approachable, positive and motivated.
- You will be calm, caring and conscientious.
- Commitment, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills is essential.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to:
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Be able to provide two references from the last 6 years
We also offer a broad range of opportunities to work with secondary aged students and with students with a variety of different specialist needs. These include, but are not exclusive to, Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties, Physical Difficulties, hearing and visual impairments, Behavioural issues and Social, emotional and mental health issues.
If this sounds like the next step in your career or the perfect role for you then please send your CV or call#########
Posted 21 days ago