Leeds LS15, UK
£18,000 per annum plus monthly bonus and benefits
Are you currently working in Financial Services?
Are you organised with the ability to adapt and work flexibly, maintain quality and work in a friendly manner with a strong emphasis on customer services?
Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career.
Application Support Team Manager
Thorpe Park Leeds, LS15
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To be an integral part of the customer application journey from start to completion. Process applications, handle a variety of inbound calls, telephone and email queries from a variety of stakeholders. Ensure that all administration duties are performed to a high level of accuracy, maintaining high standards and high quality, making appropriate decisions in line with criteria. Keeping things simple for all those we work with.
- Initial assessment of new applications, responsible for making the decision to decline cases that do not meet the appropriate product criteria, and packaging the case for the underwriters to further assess
- Carrying out credit searches, flood maps and land registry checks and assessing the results with responsibility for making decisions on whether further actions are required and the appropriate next steps
- Instructing the appropriate Surveyors and Solicitors, accurately and timely, to ensure the case proceeds
- First point of contact for, and ownership of, a variety of calls and email queries into the business, from customers, brokers and third parties
- Provide accurate information in response to what can be complex queries and enquiries, liaising as needed with appropriate colleagues
- Accurate data input on various systems, sorting and distribution of daily post, distribution of mortgage offers, archiving completed cases
- Keep up to date with all products and to have a good understanding of lending criteria across all departments in order to apply to daily work and to accurately respond to enquiries
- Ability to multi task and adapt to a variation of workload and demands
- Comply with FCA and other applicable regulations
- Comply with company standards and policies, Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure
- Take responsibility for ad hoc tasks and duties as requested by the Manager
- An organised, professional individual with exceptional attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work
- An effective confident communicator, interacting with colleagues, brokers, surveyors and solicitors whilst remaining open and honest
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for handling queries and enquiries, and making appropriate decisions at various stages of the application journey
- Ability to prioritise and multi task workload
- A team player who can also use their initiative when working on their own
- Take responsibility for work in the absence of the Manager
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of working within an administrative role in an office environment
- High organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi task workload
- Outstanding customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail when inputting data
- IT Literate (word/excel/outlook/In house systems)
- Equity Release experience
- Financial Services administration/mortgage experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
Posted 19 days ago