Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
City of London, London
£15 - £17 per hour
This home has been given a CQC rating of Good.
The Ideal Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) candidate will have:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) include:
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of researchbased practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
- Dedicated and compassionate.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Clear DBS
- Authorised to work in the EEC
- A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
- Good knowledge of the most uptodate clinical practices.
- Experience of producing welldeveloped care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
Posted 19 days ago