Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist - Berkshire
£28,000 to £32,000
Are you an Occupational Therapist with experience in the field of Mental Health?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join a forensic mental health team on a permanent basis in Berkshire. This role is in the private sector and is offering a very competitive salary to start as soon as possible.
The appointed candidate must have previous experience of working within a mental health setting to be considered for role.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within Mental Health/Forensic
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect:
• Continuous learning and development
• Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Career development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
AHP_FE_OT – Occupational Therapy
Posted 14 days ago