Sheet Metal Worker - Staplehurst | Zoek UK | 0e0393
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheet Metal Worker
Staplehurst, Kent, England
£27000 - £28900/annum
Permanent (Full time)
LG Engineering Solutions are recruting for a Sheet Metal Worker to join a large manufacturing company that sells into different industries, on a global scale. The business is a market leader within this country, and offers a state of the art manufacturing facility equipped with the latest technology.
With a new facility about to open my client are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker to join the team and be part of an innovative, industry leading company.
* The successful person will work with bending, forming, finishing and fabricating metal to a high standard
* You may also be involved in spot welding in the creation of bespoke products
* Ensure the parts you are producing reflect the order and are created to a high standard
* You will have knowledge of pattern development and will be able to hand finish to a high standard
* You will undertake forming, bending and rolling in various gauges
What you will need to succeed
* You will have a working knowledge of fine limit sheet metal and be experienced in sheet metal processes including fabrication and sheet metal assemblies combining fabricated and machined components
* You will be competent at general Sheet Metal duties including deburring, drilling and spot welding and capable of reading and working to engineering drawings
* TIG welding experience would also be beneficial although this is not essential