Continuous - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e0540
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Continuous Change Lead/Practitioner
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Heard of them?
They're a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
Our client are looking for a motivated Continuous Change Lead to be a part of a growing team. Group Change is a delivery function for the group's businesses responsible for shaping and implementing, strategic investments, agile and small change, continuous improvement and internal consultancy.
The role of Continuous Change Lead is really important to our client. You will be lead black or green belt projects and manage the continuous improvement throughout company.
They are embracing new ways of working; the majority of this position can be worked remotely but they would like you to come onsite from time to time to be a part of workshops and integrate with your team.
What would your day look like?
* Delivering Continuous Improvement initiatives ensuring adherence to project governance, documentation requirements, benefits realisation and reporting.
* Defining the approach, planning and estimating completion time for the activities you undertake. Clearly communicate these to the appropriate stakeholders and keeping the Lead and Principal Continuous Improvement Practitioner updated on progress.
* Managing lean six sigma projects through the DMAIC lifecycle, including benefit realisation, waste removal and facilitation of root cause problem solving workshops.
* Identifying quality improvements from any process changes, such as reduction in lead time and defects, improved customer and staff satisfaction and mitigating of risks.
* Developing process improvements fit for scalability and growth, interrogating business processes and data for opportunities to improve customer experience and quality. Ensuring the business process repository is kept up to date after making process changes.
* Be a Continuous Improvement SME, mentor and coach within the CI & BA Practice and wider business teams imparting Continuous Improvement knowledge to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
* Utilising a vast toolkit to identify improvement opportunities aligned with customer value and business needs. Keeping up to date with new improvement methodologies and those employed by competitors.
What do we expect of you?
* Proven experience of leading black belt or green belt projects.
* Self-starter who is proactive and self-motivated, someone who takes responsibility and pride in their work and focused on delivering to time and quality.
* A strong background of continuous improvement, operational excellence and/or process improvement and possess all the required capabilities and qualifications to effectively deliver this role
* A comprehensive understanding of CI, Lean and Six Sigma toolkit with skills and techniques that can be applied appropriately in different situations.
* A skilled Continuous Improvement practitioner with an understanding of the Continuous Improvement profession and the capabilities required for the role.
* Ideally possess mentoring and coaching skills and be confident to teach CI methodologies throughout our business embedding a culture of Continuous Improvement.
* Ideally possess project leadership qualities with a focus on identifying and promoting continuous improvement activity and change across the business.
What can you expect of them?
* A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with their proposition to their customers.
* A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
* A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
* A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Our Client's Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses under their Parent Company's umbrella. Whilst their parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, they are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports their customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by their strategic blueprint, "backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams", they thrive upon saying "yes" to their customers. They respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; they give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and they open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. They are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on their purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join them today and they will make the same promises to you as an employee, as they do to each of their customers. They are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. They welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you're pregnant or on family leave.
Our Client's Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Our Client will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position