Food Production Operative - Edgware | Zoek UK | 0e0b84
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Food Production Operative
Edgware, Greater London, England
£8.91 - £9.00/hour
Contract (Full time)
Berry Recruitment are seeking talented individuals to work for an innovative, high-quality manufacturer, which supplies MEAT to various retailers throughout the UK.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH ALL TYPES OF MEAT.
The tasks of production operative are:
- Operating Food Processing machines
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Maintaining a clean production environment
- Running quality checks on, for example, the size and weight of the finished product
· mechanically minded with an understanding of how food production machinery operates
· Promoting positive behaviour
· Good spoken English
Qualification (preferred but not essential):
- Level 2 Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications are also a great benefit
- HACCP awareness
Salary and benefits:
Salary starting at £ Per Hour and is paid Weekly
Performance trackers and bonuses are in place to ensure regular increases of salary.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job