Registered Nurse - Nantwich | Zoek UK | 0e0ba4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nantwich, Cheshire East, England
£32604 - £43472 per annum
Work as Registered Nurse within a 40 bed nursing and dementia nursing service in Nantwich, Cheshire. You will be working for a private healthcare organisation with an exceptional reputation for their high standards of care with award winning nursing and dementia services across the UK.
· There are part time or full time hours available for a Registered Nurse on days or nights to work 22, 33, or 44 hours per week
· The hourly rate is £19 - Annual salaries are £32,604 (working 3 shifts per week), £38,038 (working 3 shifts one week and 4 the next), or £43,472 (working 4 shifts per week)
· We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD with excellent clinical skills and elderly care experience.
· The shifts are 12 hours, however, there is also an option for flexible working hours, 8am - 2pm, 2pm - 8pm, 8am - 6pm.
· Days only contracts, or nights only contracts are available.
As Registered Nurse, you will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. You will also be offered the following;
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Free DBS
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, looking for a new role in Nantwich, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...