Automotive Glazing - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK | 0e0cdc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Automotive Glazing Apprenticeship
Kingston upon Hull, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Are you at the very start of your career and would you like the opportunity to work for a Times 100 Best Company and Investors in People Gold Champion organisation?
You will be working for…
Markerstudy Group an energetic and highly innovative organisation, established in 2001 and employing around 4,000 staff in locations throughout the UK, we are committed to our ethos of ‘putting the fun into insurance’ for the good of our customers, employees and the community.
As part of Markerstudy group Auto Windscreens is one of the UK’s fastest growing and leading automotive glazing companies, innovation is at the heart of our business whether it be robotic lifting devices, wet weather canopies or new windscreen glues that will set even in damp or freezing conditions.
Could start within The Markerstudy Group’s very own apprenticeship academy, which is called ALEX (Apprentice Learning EXperience).
Throughout ALEX the balance of tailored learning, practical experience and qualification provision will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to start a long, valued and successful career.
Working within Auto Windscreens as an ALEX Apprentice you will learn the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to fulfil your new role enabling you to add real value to the business through completing a Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Automotive Glazing.
What will the role entail…
* Ensuring the smooth running of the installation of all types of glazing units on various vehicles
* Being responsible for providing an inspirational automotive glass replacement service to our customers and ensuring their needs are met.
* Demonstration of excellent customer service
* Adhering to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times
* To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as part of the ALEX programme.
* To adhere to all processes and company procedures.
* To be part of a team culture by understanding your role as a customer service advisor
What are the benefits…
* 22 days of annual leave (8 Flexible days and 14 days of which are fixed around Summer, Christmas and Easter)
* Retail Discounts
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Charity Work Opportunities
* A dedicated mentor
* 1-2-1 support from a qualified assessor
Who can apply…
Anyone, looking to start their career no matter what your academic background is as long as you have…
* A willingness to travel and stay away from home for up to 4 weeks to attend technical training at our Auto Windscreens Academy in Chesterfield (not including weekends)
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team
* A positive attitude towards learning and work
* A good track record of attendance and in being punctual
* The desire to succeed even when you feel challenged
* A good level of verbal and numerical skills
* A desire to undertake manual labour and work outside
What hours will I work…
Daily working hours are from 08:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You can continue with your professional development through our internal Clear Track programme, move into a full-time role, if available, and gain a salary increase. A full driving licence will be required if a permanent position is to be offered after the Apprenticeship has been completed