Sales Engineer - Kirkbymoorside | Zoek UK | 0e0d5b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire, England
£32000 - £36000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is currently looking to hire a Sales Engineer to join their company. The role offers 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday), 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and employer funded private healthcare.
* Liaising with the Engineering Department to ensure technical specification documents are up to date
* Liaising with the Commercial team to assist with the preparation of bid documentation, providing technical and sales information along with marketing material
* Liaising with the Purchasing & Production departments to ensure costing sheets are accurate
* Work closely with the Sales team to ensure familiarity with new and existing products
* Developing and maintaining up to date Sales Packages
The ideal candidate:
* Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to effectively work alongside numerous departments and as a part of a team
* Motivated and creative with a professional demeanour and approach to work
* Strong hydraulic, electrical and mechanical knowledge
* Previous experience with ROV systems
Due to the nature of the role, a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or an equivalent subject would prove advantageous. Due to the nature and location of the role, you will require a Driving License and access to your own transport.
If you’re interested in a new role as a Sales Engineer and have the skills, apply now