Tree Site Coordinator - Merthyr Tydfil | Zoek UK | 0e0ea3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tree Site Coordinator
Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil , Wales
Contract (Full time)
Our client Scottish Power are seeking a Tree Site Coordinator for an on-going long-term contract role based in North Wales. Main office is based in Caernarfon, but travel will be very much required, covering the North of Wales.
Job Purpose Statement
Through operational responsibility for a number of geographical areas, pro-actively assist in the delivery of the detailed tree-cutting programme.
Provide operational supervisory support to the Tree Team Leader in all aspects of Programme Delivery.
Co-ordinate resources to plan deliver and audit any agreed works in line with our quality management systems
Liaise with Customers / Contractor / other business interfaces to ensure Gold standard customer satisfaction.
* Contributes as an effective member of the Maintenance Business team.
* Organise tree programme for all areas within scope of responsibility.
* Co-ordinate shutdowns and OHL resource for tree clearance operations to maximise productivity and minimise CML's for all areas within scope of responsibility.
* Ensure all tree cutting is carried out to agreed SP safety and quality procedures and standards
* Delivery of additional business initiatives in line with operating plans requirements
* Ensure appropriate KPI's are developed to monitor end to end performance
* Manage audit plan and ensure delivery of all audits within scope of responsibility
* Provide escalation support to the Field and Administration teams as appropriate
* Achieve agreed unit performance for all areas within scope of responsibility
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Ability to manage programmes of work within budget, taking into account-desired safety, environmental and quality standards.
* Good oral, written, audit and presentation skills.
* Good working knowledge of Maintenance Business Tree activities.
* Ability to deliver excellent customer service to all aspects of the Maintenance Business Operation and the wider Energy Networks operation
* Demonstrate an ability to work with, develop and where necessary coach and mentor others.
* Knowledge of safe systems of work for tree cutting in accordance with PSLWM
Planning & Organising
* Focus on continuous improvement through quality processes.
* Assist in retention of ISO accreditation's.
* Take ownership to assist in improving the customer service culture within the business.
* Demonstrate an ability to absorb and understand information presented in a variety of formats, verbal and written.
* Carry out analysis on business performance data and use it to inform management in appropriate decision making.
* Demonstrate the ability to inform, refer, or act on the outcome of analysis, or a combination of these depending upon business impact.
* Experience in Overhead Line and arboriculture techniques.
* Work will require travel across the SP Manweb area on a regular basis
* Entry qualification - A recognised electrical, arboriculture or craft apprenticeship would be an advantage