Senior Proposal Writer - London | Zoek UK | 0e0f78
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Proposal Writer - Bids and Proposals
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced proposal writer who is able to produce professionally written winning proposals and pitch content that superbly articulates our value proposition and win themes? You will love writing and be passionate about getting it right. You will be the voice of the client and write for them, turning jargon into clear, plain English. You will support the growing nature of this team by managing relationships with our third-party writing suppliers, dealing with briefs, feedback and reporting. You will onboard and train an outsourced pool of suppliers to deliver winning content for the largest and most strategic pursuits across the firm. You will manage the firmwide proposals content. You’ll work with subject matter experts to ensure there is winning sales content readily available for future proposals. You’ll support the Content Executive to drive use, report on adoption, and help manage future projects to develop the application further.
- Manage a hugely valued service and grow in size this existing team
- Help teams agree the structure of a proposal document to get the most impact
- Provide guidance to teams and coach them on how to write the proposal, such as brand style, clarity and messaging, use of language, etc
- Help draft proposal documents from start to finish, including cover letters, executive summaries, team and CV information, and firm experience
- Conduct interviews with senior stakeholders and articulate their content into sales messages and answers to specific RfP questions
- Support the management of our writing agencies
- Manage the copy editor and content executive
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- The PwC Brand writing style will become one of the tools of your trade and you can get involved with coaching others to write better.
- Be an active member of the Bids and Proposals team and the wider Sales and Marketing function as a Sales professional who is an expert at delivering winning content.
Skills and experience required
- Strong experience in proposal writing is essential
- Experience of managing an outsourced team
- Excellent influencing, strong communication and facilitation skills in order to be credible and be able to challenge management and senior stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills, so that you can work seamlessly with people at all levels, from all parts of the business
*This role can be based from any of our regional hubs, however some UK travel may be required
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: ######
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.