Full Stack Senior Developer
Competitive Salary + Fantastic Employee Benefits
Working within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects. You will participate in the product design, technical design, development and maintenance. You will ensure quality by writing unit tests. You will be expected to mentor others.
- Passion for delivering quality software using .NET best practises
- Strong OO, design and architecture skills.
- At least 3 years experience using ASP.NET MVC in a commercial environment
- Strong Client side web development technologies and frameworks such as Angular, Knockout, ReactiveJS etc.
- RESTful web services
- NoSQL and SQL databases
- Mentoring others
- Experience with source code management tools such as GIT, TFS, SVN
- Experience using Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Entity Framework, NHibernate etc.
- Experience using client side testing frameworks such as Karma, Mocha or Jasmine
Posted 13 days ago