Sales Executive - London | Zoek UK | 0e1109
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Executive, Political Consultancy
London, Greater London, England
£25000 - £28000/annum £28K OTE + Bens
Permanent (Full time)
Sales Executive, Political Consultancy, London. £25,000 Basic, £28,000 OTE plus great opportunities for progression and career development. This strategic sales role is researching and targeting senior and board levels to introduce niche political lobbying services into corporate organisations. It is a combination of sales, marketing, sales support and social media marketing and is based from the Central London office. It requires a polished sales professional of graduate calibre that is multi-skilled with that rare combination of drive and gregariousness backed by excellent organisational skills and a diligent approach.
The team that you represent are renowned experts in their respective fields with decades of experience. To succeed, you must possess a terrific positive sales attitude together with gravitas and the ability to 'ferret' within an organisation to gain access to the right decision-makers.
+ Ideally you will be a graduate in business studies, political science, social science, economics, history or a similar subject where debate, analytical research and logical argument is encouraged.
+ Ideally you will have some sales experience - this could be in trading, SaaS, professional services, FX, recruitment, media or any other business to business sales environment
+ You will be a credible individual that is focused, structured with finesse and gravitas
+ Some knowledge of how social media marketing can be used to generate business would be useful (for instance using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo or similar and email marketing)
+ You will be self-confident and self-motivated.
+ You will be a confident and articulate communicator, both face to face and over the 'phone.
In return you will receive:
* Based in prestigious offices, the environment is professional yet relaxed (on days when clients are not visiting it is a 'smart casual with jeans' sort of environment.
* The firm is a non-hierarchical environment where there is a great team spirit with loads of team-oriented activities including a quarterly training event and a quarterly social event to include partners and families.
* They describe their culture as a 'family' where everyone helps each other, and there is no internal politics or infighting.
* The package includes generous holiday entitlement, private health and a company pension.
* There is a dedicated games room and while not everyone's 'cup of tea' they hold facilitated meditation sessions twice per week.
* Pre-Covid, the rewards for meeting profit targets included trips to Dubai and New York. In 2021 they have been trips to a Theme Park followed by cocktail making lessons.
Aaron Wallis is acting as the exclusive consultancy for this appointment, and initial interviews are taking place on w/c 9th August 2021.
To apply email your CV to (url removed)
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and