Customer Service Executive - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | 0e1282
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Executive
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£ 22000.00 - £ 23000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
! ()We're looking for talented Customer Service Executives to work for our client, Europe's leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider. The role would be based at their Basingstoke contact centre as part of a new Client Experience Team, full-time and shorter contract opportunities both on offer.
This role will suit someone with drive, determination and commitment to get things done. You will have confident, with a high level of self-motivation, possess the ability to work to own initiative and a hands-on attitude.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for the ongoing satisfaction of a large client base, working as front-line contact for all their queries and charged with maintaining the best possible experience for all clients. This is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to liaise with different internal departments to deliver the best possible outcome for clients and speedy resolution of their cases.
Work will include…
- Taking ownership of client queries, working with internal stakeholders to investigate and provide a full resolution for the client
- Acting as a client champion, delivering an excellent customer experience at all times
- Ensuring client emails and phone calls are responded to within agreed department response times
- Investigating and responding to client complaints, providing a resolution in line with company policies
The Client Experience Centre is open 7 days a week and there is a 5 out of 7 day working pattern (approx. 1 weekend per month).
- A helpful and resourceful individual with a positive attitude and high resilience
- Service minded with an attention to detail
- Ability to drive results and work across departments
- Previous scheduling workload allocation experience
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely, logically, to internal and external parties
Basic salary: Salary up to £23,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you'll be working for is Europe's leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of € billion.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Customer Service Executive role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.