Domestic Gas - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e1410
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domestic Gas Engineer
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£250 - £350/day
Contract (Full time)
Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a national heating contractor operating within the private sector.
They require self-employed domestic gas engineers for an ongoing service and breakdown contract in the Bristol area.
- Servicing boilers & gas appliances, fault finding & repairs on central heating systems (service only option available depending on demand)
- Part-time or Full-time work on an ongoing basis
- Full book of work guaranteed each day
- Work available all year round
- Payments made weekly one week in hand
- Van stock provided with all parts supplied
Annual service - £ per appliance £ cooker
Breakdowns - £ per complete (van stock and parts supplied)
Weekend work available at enhanced rates
- Van (plain or sign written)
- Domestic ACS incl. CKR1 & HTR1
- Gas Safe Registration
- Calibrated Flue Gas Analyser
- £2m Public Liability Insurance
- Clean DBS (this will be carried out on your behalf)
For further details please apply by submitting an up-to-date CV or alternatively please contact us directly via the email address provided.
Gas, Heating, Service, Breakdown, Engineer