Claims Handler Third Party - Bishop's Castle | Zoek UK | 0e1461
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Claims Handler Third Party - Motor
Bishop's Castle, Shropshire, England
Third Party Claims Handler**- Motor**
Basic Salary will Depend on Applicants Experience plus Benefits
Our esteemed client is looking for an experienced Thi**rd Party Claims Handler (Motor)**to join their team. As a Third Party Claims Handler, you will be responsible for the process and management of motor claims for their insurer client.
Main Duties for the Third Party Claims Handler - Motor will be:
- Receiving a claim following initial notification call
- Checking indemnity against policy records to ensure that claim qualifies
- Deployment of repairable vehicles to either approved repair network or engineering network
- Handling of total loss claims including negotiation of value to eventual settlement
- Disposal of vehicle salvage
- Investigation/Negotiation of Theft claims
- Consideration of liability fault or non-fault and subsequent pursuance of outlay recovery
Suitable candidates will be confident handling a caseload that will include personal injury claims consisting of MOJ and OIC Portal cases as well as credit hire.
To ensure development, exposure to Multi-Track cases can be given.
If you feel this is the role for you then please apply with your CV.