Temporary Administrator - Reading | Zoek UK | 0e16f9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ellis Knight is excited to be working with one of the UK's best-known property developers. From family friendly neighbourhoods to slick city apartments, our client commits to building lasting communities with a focus on sustainability.
We are seeking a Commercial Administator to support on a project for a minimum of 2 months, with potential to be extended longer. You will have excellent administrative skills in order to provide support to the Commercial team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the Commercial Lead with his/her diary management and meetings, assisting with producing meeting minutes.
- Create payment forms to suit payment application as agreed by the commercial team.
- Input payments into Xpedeon as per the agreed stages, agreed by commercial/site teams. (Xpedeon training can be provided).
- Type up pay less notices in accordance with payments made.
- Update payment trackers to monitor payment progress and ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Raise Site instruction forms for commercial/production sign off. Details to be provided by the commercial team.
- Updating contractor forecast trackers in relation to site instructions raised to keep the trackers up to date.
- Assisting with collating and listing out documents for tender enquiries.
- Updating PSI (order procurement) Tracker.
- Formatting and inputting excel documents to be used as a payment tool (White cards and addendums).
- Organising and filing of paperwork - keeping all files and folders up to date. To include assisting with backlog of filing to be completed.
- Answering phones professionally, taking messages and transferring and screening calls.
- Making sure all files are kept up to date, presentable and accessible at all times.
- Organising meetings, managing the meeting room bookings/calendar and preparing refreshments for all meetings when required.
- Preparing, typing and distributing minutes for meetings in a timely manner.
- A minimum 2 years' experience in an office based environment preferably within a Construction, Build or Property environment
- Professional and efficient approach
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions
- Good organisational skills, including attention to detail and ability to prioritise own workload
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Approachable and friendly attitude
- Keen to deliver excellent service to the team