Recruitment Administrator - Peterborough | Zoek UK | 0e18e7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
As a Recruitment Administrator you are responsible for the onboarding of candidates for jobs within both Focus Care Supported Living and Trust Care Management. You will be expected to build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of our services and recruitment needs and requirements.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent social care provider established in 2007. The company provides a wide range of care packages nationally and is continuously developing and expanding within the healthcare sector.
Focus Care Supported Living Ltd offers individualised pathways of care and support to people from their initial placements in secure, low and medium secure settings by successfully reintegrating them into residential settings within communities and ultimately through progressive support and care into supported living or Housing with Care (HwC).
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be the vital link between our services and candidates.
The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
develop positive relationships with services
* developing a good understanding of the company, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
* manage applicants for roles, Screen there suitability and book them in for interview.
* checking documents
* working on a data input system
* providing the candidate with support by answering questions or query's they may have
* exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed.
£20,000 per Annum, 40 hours per week, permanent contract
What to expect
* The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding.
* Work can be office based; however, a percentage of time is also spent outside the office when required.
* A corporate image is important as the role involves meetings with people and conducting interviews with candidates.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
excellent interpersonal and communication skills
sales and negotiation skills
a goal-orientated approach to work
the ability to handle multiple priorities
the ability to meet deadlines and targets
ambition and the determination to succeed
confidence and self-motivation
time management and organisational skills
You should enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by Trust Care Management ltd