Polish Freelance Interpreter - Stafford | Zoek UK | 0e1bb3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Polish Freelance Interpreter
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
£12 - £15/hour
Contract (Full time)
Freelance Multilingual Opportunity - Stoke On Trent - Polish
DA Languages Ltd. is currently seeking Face-to-Face Polish Interpreters based in or near to the Stoke On Trent area.
We’re looking for applicants who possess the confidence to use their linguistic skills to accurately interpret from one language to another. Applicants should be fluent in the language(s) they want to interpret in (. native level) and, ideally, have prior experience in a similar role.
DA Languages works with Public and Private Sector clients all across the UK. We’re currently recruiting in and around the Stoke On Trent area and are eager to work with new freelance interpreters who can help us to meet the needs of our clients, new and old.
Interpreters will experience a diverse and varied number of situations in which they might interpret, including but not limited to:
· Social Services
· Child Protection appointments
· Medical appointments
· Legal matters and Immigration meetings
The role is ultimately about assisting clients who work with limited English speakers and ensuring that communication is effective and accurate. This is a highly rewarding job role that will challenge your temperament, your ability to think on your feet, and your linguistic skills.
Formal qualifications and experience are preferred, although you may still apply if the following qualifications do not apply to you.
· Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI)
· Community Interpreting
· National Registered (NRPSI)
· Chartered Institute of Linguists Qualifications (CIOL)
· Certificate in Bilingual Skills (CBS)
· BA in Translation/Interpreting
· BA in Languages
If these qualifications do not apply to you, please refer your CV to us for review and note that you may have to undergo further checks by our Recruitment Team, such as a language assessment test.
There are a number of benefits to joining our Freelance Interpreting Team, including:
· Flexible working hours
· Access to free online training and resources - we encourage interpreters to further their professional development
· Competitive rates
· Excellent communication and support from our friendly team
Please note the following criteria must also be met for us to process your application:
· All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
· An Enhanced DBS certificate is required. However, if you do not currently have a DBS certificate, you can apply through us at your own expense, or do so through another company/agency.
DA Languages is committed to the elimination of discrimination, be it direct or indirect, and will actively work with our staff and clients to ensure the equality of treatment for all, irrespective of: age, gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexuality or religion