Deputy Nurse Manager – up to - South Croydon | Zoek UK | 0e21a2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deputy Nurse Manager – up to £54k per annum – Croydon
South Croydon, Greater London, England
£53999 - £54000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Nurse Manager - up to £54k per annum - Croydon
Are you a senior nurse looking to progress in your career? Or a Strong Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Ellie from Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a medium to large nursing service near Croydon. The company who own this home are extremely supportive, they have a fantastic business structure which enables them to provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff. They promote and encourage personal development and provide progression opportunities internally for those driven to succeed.
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Proven Deputy Management experience in a Nursing home environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Proven track record of successful team management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return, my client will offering a salary up to £54k per annum.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Ellie at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to (url removed)