Hydraulic Systems Engineer / Manager - Willenhall | Zoek UK
Hydraulic Systems Engineer / Manager - Test Rigs Leader
£40,000 - £80,000 depending on experience and ability + Pension + Holidays
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a more exciting opportunity and challenge? Why not join a company that lets you utilise a wider range of your skills on a broad range of exciting and challenging turnkey projects?
Hydraulic Systems Engineer / Manager - Leading Supplier of Aerospace/Automotive/Marine Test Rigs to the UK and across the world
Wolverhampton, WV13 | £40,000 - £80,000 depending on experience and ability + Pension + Holidays
Established for over 40 years in Wolverhampton, the company has extensive experience in the design and development of bespoke specialist test rigs and machines for the Aerospace, Automotive and Military markets.
The Hydraulic Systems Engineer / Manager Role:
Main Duties - wide range & variety of project responsibilities, including:
- Design of hydraulic / electric systems to meet customer requirements
- Assisting with the mechanical design of hydraulic / electric based test rigs and machines
- Responsible for the overall technical requirements for the project from cradle to grave.
Hydraulic Systems Engineer / Manager Required Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the hydraulics industry in a design capacity
- Extensive knowledge of hydraulic systems and components, including:
- Servo valves, proportional valves, pumps, valves, oil conditioning, hydraulic fluids & seals
- Accumulation, manifolds and safety blocks
- Closed loop control systems for position, speed, pressure, flow, load, torque.
- Sizing of power units, pipework and cooling systems
- Industry knowledge of reliable components in all areas
- Good mechanical engineering knowledge
- Good customer interfacing skills
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Hydraulic Engineer, Junior Hydraulic Engineer, Senior Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulic System Designer, Hydraulic Design Engineer, Hydraulic Engineering Manager, Hydraulic Commissioning Engineer, Hydraulic Fitter, Hydraulic Installation Engineer.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.