Building Maintenance Team Member - Manchester | Zoek UK | 0e25c7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Building Maintenance Team Member (Caretaker)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
The Facilities Team Member works across a group of buildings, carrying out maintenance and caretaker duties to uphold the highest standards as part of Bruntwoods service to their clients.
Have a look at our website to get a feel for the type of buildings you would be supporting. We own, develop, manage and maintain office, retail as well as science and technology space.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain high standards of presentation around the entrance and surrounding grounds to the building as well as all common parts including Showers, lifts, toilets and corridors
- Open and lock up of buildings where required
- Provide support for meeting rooms and serviced space by preparing rooms in advance for customers
- Ensure vacant suite checks are performed and suites are maintained to a high standard
- PPM's including fire testing, Water temperature Checks and Emergency lighting.
- Ensure the effectiveness of all plant, equipment and fabric to deliver the required Customer Service and Operational Standards
- Complete regular building standard checks and inspections
- Monitor and complete jobs
- Positive Intervention - Health and safety immediate concerns. (training to be given)
What we are looking for:
- Ultimately we are looking for a 'can-do' attitude. Someone who is enthusiastic and flexible, adapting to a role where no day is the same
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team. We have a great working environment here at Bruntwood and therefore we are keen for people to join who want to be part of a collaborative, positive working environment
- Training will be provided on the role but any experience in maintenance would be beneficial but not a must
In addition to the salary shown you will be entitled to a number of other excellent benefits including:
- 8% matched pension
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Interest free learning loans
Apply now to find out more