Internal Sales Executive - Golborne | Zoek UK | 0e261e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Sales Executive
Golborne, Wigan, England
£18000 - £20000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Inbound Sales Executive
Based: WA3 (Golborne)
Salary: £18-20K (depending on experience) + Benefits inc 25 days holidays + stats, stakeholder pension scheme & free car parking.
Staff Treats Discounts on 3000+ items including Travel, Entertainment, Retail, Restaurants, Supermarkets and much more (after qualifying period)
Our Client is a well-established, well respected company who supply a wide range of products to various markets including automotive, aerospace, defence and commercial sectors throughout Europe and the UK. Their success is based on the provision of solution-based service and their flexibility of response to customer needs, as well as through a large e-commerce presence.
Due to their continued growth they are now seeking to recruit an additional Internal Sales Executive to join their existing team. This is a company where all products are bespoke, therefore quotations and sales administration are a key part of this role. You should be highly flexible, self motivated and confident working in a busy fast paced environment. You should also be computer literate with tons of common sense!
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
* Reviewing and developing relationships with new customers
* Preparing, organising and managing customer enquiries / quotations which are bespoke to customer requirements and not from a price list
* Sales administration . entering quotes onto the system, putting proposals in front of management for approval, adding calls to the system
* Taking phone calls from customers and dealing with requests
* Communicating important feedback from customers internally
* Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
* Occasional customer visits.
Suitable candidates should have:-
* Some sales account management, internal sales or field sales experience gained in a B2B environment
* Any knowledge / experience of selling or customer service to OEMs would be an advantage
* Experience of web-based sales and distribution
* Good customer service skills
* Strong communication skills
* Well versed in Microsoft Office and experience of CRM systems
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines.
Hours of work for this role are 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm Friday. The role is permanent and represents an opportunity to join a well-established business that is also growing steadily year on year, with the opportunity to have results and achievements quickly recognised.
Interested? Please send your CV using the link provided, or contact us for further information