Team Leader – - Glasgow City - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e2d34
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Team Leader – Medicinal Chemistry
Glasgow City - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Fantastic opportunity to join an award winning and rapidly expanding drug discovery contract research organisation!
Joining a dynamic and friendly team, you will uphold a pivotal role, taking ultimate responsibility for the management of 2-8 direct reports. You will work closely across a range of teams and will act as point of contact for client projects as required. In addition to this, you will remain laboratory based for the design, optimisation and execution of complex synthetic routes for hit identification projects. You will utilise your previous expertise to interpret data, working with a range of purification & analytical techniques including LC-MS & NMR.
To be considered, you must have:
* Experience managing a team of Scientists in an industrial laboratory
* The ability to liaise effectively with clients & oversee project progress
* A synthetic organic chemistry focussed PhD OR a BSc/MSc, plus industry experience in drug discovery (ideally from a CRO environment)
* Experience working with a range of purification & analytical techniques including LC-MS/NMR
* An admirable work ethic, enthusiasm & the ability to contribute to a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and dynamic company, who offer an impressive laboratory space & work atmosphere. Apply to be considered today!
Keywords: Medicinal Chemistry, synthetic, laboratory, drug discovery, CRO, Team Leader, manager, management, contract research organisation, analytical, pharmaceutical, LC-MS, NMR, HPLC, SFC, Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, VRS7132AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website