Deputy Care Manager
£21000 - £21000 Per Annum
Domus are delighted to be working with a fantastic national charity to recruit for a Deputy Care Manager at their brand new flagship service in Bristol.
The charity provide exceptional personalised support for children and adults with complex disabilities.
Reporting into the Registered Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with assisting the Registered Manager in the running of the service for adults with a learning disability and/or autism, as well as behaviours that may challenge.
They are paying £21,000 for the successful candidate. The role would be perfect for an experienced senior support worker looking to step into their first management position.
- They are paying £21,000 for the successful candidate. In addition to this, the charity offer excellent training and development opportunities, a group person pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
- Supporting the registered care manager to ensure that the service is compliant with CQC, ensuring that great outcomes are achieved for the people supported.
- Support the team to enable individuals to live the life they choose.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a ?can do' attitude with a solutions focused outlook.
- Have proven experience of supervising and line managing staff, as well as planning and coordinating activities.
- Have a knowledge of person centred planning, rota planning and staff management/development.
- Have experience working with adults with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Be IT literate and able to carry out administration tasks.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please send your CV to ######### or alternatively give James a call on#########
Posted 33 days ago