Customer Service Administrator - Colchester | Zoek UK | 0e3025
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Administrator
Colchester, Essex, England
Our client, a global market intelligence and research company, are currently hiring for a Customer Service Administrator Advisor on an initial 6 month contract to
- Utilise relevant systems to resolve customer requests
- Handle Inbound/Outbound emails (90%) and calls (10%)
- Handle all correspondence concerned with orders and action any edits or amendments as requested
- Accurately record all relevant information provided by internal and external customers ensuring that the required quality standards are maintained
- Channel feedback from customers through to correct departments
- Process customer orders quickly and accurately, ensuring appropriate margins are achieved
- Ensuring that customer claims are handled efficiently through relevant systems.
- Responsible for escalating queries or complaints to your Team Leader or Manager where appropriate
- Building strong working relationships with business teams, customers and your team
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner with high quality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships
- Strong written literacy.
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Remain approachable under pressure
- Work as part of a team
- Pro-actively solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills
This is an immediate start temporary contract position for 6 months, working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
In this position there are 2 shifts, 8am-5pm and 11am-8pm, alternating on a weekly basis.
The position would require office working 1 day per week, and 4 days per week working from home.
Please apply online for consideration.