North West England
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Great package
Permanent (Full time)
We are an Occupational and Environmental Hygiene Consultancy Company delivering professional monitoring and risk evaluation solutions to our clients. We assist businesses to maintain regulatory compliance, legal representatives to provide evidence and expertise and employers to minimize exposure and risk to employees.
We have a wealth of experience in delivering evaluation solutions for Hazardous Substances, Workplace Noise Exposures, Local Exhaust Ventilation, Vibration Assessments, Electromagnetic Field Monitoring, and other services to clients across the country.
Due to expansion and workload, we are now seeking for a capable and wellexperienced home and officebased Occupational Hygienist in the North West area and will consider applications from North, West and South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, and the surrounding areas.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Essential for the Role:
- Must come from a strong technical, consultancy and educational background, and have experience of Occupational Hygiene and Health & Safety.
- Must have experience with BOHS Modules (Minumum 2 modules).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, clientfacing and organizational skills;
A current UK Driving Licence.
Salary / Benefits:
- Great Salary benefits.
- Development/Training opportunities.
- Flexibility homeworking opportunities.
To apply please send your CV immediately to Mykolus Stark (Consultant) by hitting the APPLY NOWbelow.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Posted 34 days ago