Office Administrator / Administrative - Southampton | Zoek UK | 0e3264
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Office Administrator / Administrative Support
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Curdridge, Southampton, SO32 2DA
Salary:£23,000 per annum
Job Type:Permanent, Full Time, Monday - Friday, 40 Hours a week ( - )
With over 50 years of experience and thousands of delighted customers Hambrooks is known for producing innovative gardens. We are proud to be highly regarded for our professional service and quality workmanship in garden design, construction and maintenance. Based in Curdridge, Southampton the company's services cover the whole of Hampshire and into the surrounding counties.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our small but busy team. Working with the Management Team, you would undertake a wide variety of administration duties, whilst supporting other departments with their diverse day to day activities.
- Supporting the Department Manager with the day to day office duties
- Provide customer care services - before, during and after
- Data Entry - Using Microsoft Office, Excel and Sage Line 50
- Filing, scanning & organising paperwork
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Process acceptance forms and take payments
- Raising invoices & purchase orders
- Data Entry
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a small team
- Time management skills
- Positive and friendly "can do attitude"
- Problem solving
- 20 days holiday a year plus 8 bank holidays
- Personal Development Plan
- Training & Development opportunities
- free parking
Please Note: Due to the location of the office the right candidate would require their own transport to travel to work.
Please click on the APPLYbutton to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Reception Administrator, Accuracy, Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Maintaining, Confidentiality, Managing Databases, Microsoft Access, Producing a High Volume of Work, Proofreading Documents, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Clerk, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.