General Operatives - Hemswell | Zoek UK | 0e3499
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hemswell, Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Red Rock Partnership are delighted to be working in partnership with our Client who are currently on the look out for a General Operatives to join their Clients busy team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
To monitor and manage the process, quantity & quality of products whilst documenting and disposing of waste streams accordingly in compliance with procedures.
• 12 hour PPM activity performed each week
• Identify different by-product materials and dispose of in relevant areas.
• Monitor and manage water flow levels to ensure optimum operation.
• Regular cleaning and inspections of equipment.
• Document checks on equipment
• Dispose of waste streams into correct locations
• Machine Maintenance
• Twice weekly PPM adherence
* Accurate feedback of issues arising with processes or equipment within the work area
Shift Pattern/Working Hours: 4 on 4 off (12 hour days / 12 hour nights 6am to 6pm / 6pm to 6am)
• Experience in working in an FMCG environment
• FLT trained
• 5s Trained
• Manually dextrous
• Basic computer input knowledge
• Good attention to detail
• Experience of GMP
• Basic Health and Safety awareness
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Good communication skills
• Strong team player
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.
By applying for this role you are allowing us to forward your details to a third party