Solicitor - Liverpool | Zoek UK | 0e3aea
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
MBA are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent legal service solution who are committed to delivering relevant and refreshing legal support for the needs of their clients. They break the traditional legal service mould to present their clients with a dynamic and cutting- edge alternative to traditional law firms.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Solicitor to manage a caseload of fast-track and multi-track subrogation recoveries in relation to Property Damage claims, utilising relevant legal practices to reach best solution on behalf of the Insurer client.
As a Solicitor, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
* Manage subrogated recoveries on property damage insurance claims on behalf of large Insurer clients. Claims will include areas such as flood, fire and third party damage.
* Prepare case plans and strategy notes for handling the case whilst managing all documentation in strict confidence
* Conduct research where necessary on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles to ensure the accuracy of advice and the procedure
* Represent clients in court and preparing court documents
* Corresponding with solicitors, court and clients and interviewing clients where necessary
* Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives
What we're looking for from a qualified solicitor:
* Strong background in litigation
* Previous relevant experience, ideally managing subrogated recoveries
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong legal knowledge whilst keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports.
* Previous experience as Claimant focused solicitor
Solicitor Job Details:
* Flexible approach to remote working
* Salary £36,000 - £50,000 dependent on relevant experience
* 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and bank holidays
* Based in Liverpool with flexible home/office working
* Development opportunities within a growing, innovative legal firm
This is a great opportunity for an experienced solicitor to join an inclusive and open-minded organisation that will encourage them to further develop their career. If you feel like this is the next step you're looking for, please submit your application today.!