Graduate Electronics Engineer - PCB, Design, Test
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£20k - 25k per year
Role: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annual
An opportunity has opened for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join a successful automotive and electronic machinery company based in Northampton.
As the Graduate Electronics Engineer you will be working alongside an innovative and dedicated development team, designing electronic products including speed controllers, instrumentation power conversion products and input devices.
Graduate Electronics Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- Educated to degree level, ideally 2:1 or 1st Class Hons equivalent, Electronics or Software related.
- Electronic circuits
- Knowledge of Analogue and Digital Design
- Knowledge and understanding of EMC testing
- Knowledge of PCB layout and Schematic design.
- PCB and simulation using Altium designer or similar
- Embedded C, C++
- Fault finding
- Software/Code writing: Python, Java, C#, SQL, Selenium
- Diagnosing faults, testing products
If you are a Graduate Electronics Engineer , looking for a rewarding opportunity with a successful company who positively known for their fantastic project expansions and career progression then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering######### for further info.
Posted 43 days ago