Teacher of Science - Hemel Hempstead
£130 - £185 per day
Teacher of Science required - Hemel Hempstead - September start.
I am seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Teacher of Science for full-time in September at a secondary school in Hemel Hempstead. The school welcomes Teachers with various levels of experience which is supported by their NQT programme.
The school places a strong emphasis on the community and individual understanding of students as an integral drive for excellent teaching and learning. The candidate must be enthusiastic and driven to excel student's achievements by maintaining their high average grades. The school values energy and commitment as a key element for success.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Helping students prepare or throughout GCSE Level.
- Supporting Students throughout KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Working with Children aged 11 - 17 Years old
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- Experience of Teaching
- Available from September to November.
Interested in Applying? This vacancy is being recruited for by Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest education recruitment agency. If you feel as though you are the right candidate for this role, you will need to register with Teaching Personnel and be invited to an interview in our office in Northampton.
We will require an enhanced DBS check and applicable teaching references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
As well as this exciting opportunity, Teaching Personnel are able to offer you:
- Competitive daily pay rates (depending on experience)
- Your own dedicated and specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Flexible working options to suit your lifestyle
- Access to long term, permanent positions
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please call Teaching Personnel today and speak with Lauren on######### Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to lauren.evans-
Posted 14 days ago