Lettings Negotiator - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e419d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
£18500 - £22500/annum + Annual Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Leeds (Full Time – Mon – Friday -)
Some Flexibility Required during Peak Letting times
£18,500- £22,500 (DOE) + Bonus
Due to incredible growth, this reputable, award winning property developer and landlord with over 50 years rental experience is looking to grow their friendly team in Leeds.
This busy, varied and interesting role requires the holder of the post to spend a significant amount of time interacting with customers face to face, over the phone, email, along with various social platforms.
Traditionally, the role of a Lettings Negotiator has involved facilitating property viewings, however, given the changes and need for social distancing, we envisage continued virtual tours and supporting information to showcase available properties. Physical property viewings will only be undertaken safely, ensuring Covid compliance.
A company pool car is available within office hours and therefore it is essential that the post holder has a full driving licence.
* Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
* Ability to handle a variety of enquiries, booking viewings, taking payments, and issuing applications
* Maintaining website portals, amendments, changes, and online adverts
* Facilitate safe face to face viewings for seasonal student and professional lets
* Pro-actively manage viewings/appointments
* Maximising conversations of all viewings into confirmed tenancy agreements
* Negotiation of tenancy agreements in line with company policy and procedures
* Assist with writing up contracts, rent breakdowns offering explanations to tenants, along with T & C’s of contractual obligations.
Ability, Education & Skillset
* Confident communicator
* Educated to GCSE level
* Previous exposure to the lettings sector is essential
* Previous Customer Service Experience
* Good IT skills – competent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook with the ability to work on bespoke packages
* High level of numeracy
* Good attention to detail
* Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others
* High quality of deliverance of Customer Service and Query Resolution
* Desire to learn, develop and grow with the Company
* Assists customers and colleagues unprompted
* Passionate individual with a desire to work within Property
20 Days Holiday + Statutory
Additional 2 Duvet Days/Year
Paid Overtime or award of Lieu Days
Use of Pool Car