Reporting Accountant - Peterborough | Zoek UK | 0e41ad
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
**Are you a qualified Accountant with extensive experience in Audit?**Are you available immediately or at short notice?**Looking to start a 12 month contract with a potential for extension?**
If you are looking to work for a wonderful company who value their employees then read on to find out if this is the role for you.
- Lead the group corporate reporting team to perform month end process to meet global reporting deadlines.
- Create/Design and verify different types of group consolidation processes and reporting templates by using Planful, an advanced EPM (consolidation, reporting and planning too).
- Group CoA maintenance
- Oversee the implementation and adoption of group accounting policies
- Taking the specialist role to guide the group extraordinary transactions, for example group accounting for acquisition purchase accounting, subsidiaries spin off. On top provision, accruals, adjustments etc.,
- Support the group audit and any middle level holding company of audit from reporting side
- Lead the consolidation in the group budgeting process
- Assist Deputy CFO on any global wide projects and group reporting function development.
If you have the skills required for this position and would like to be considered to work for this fantastic company then please apply.