Registered Nurse Unit Manager role
New job opening for Registered Nurse Unit Manager to work with one UKs leading heath provider. As a Unit Manager you will be working in highly reputed service within the Rawcliffe area. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 16.50 per hour plus other great benefits. To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, in accordance with company policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Key Skills and Behaviours (Essential)
- People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse and have experience in senior role.
Reference ID: 2372
Posted 15 days ago