Senior Security Analyst Channel 4
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £53500 per annum
Senior Security Analyst Channel 4 Leeds
Harvey Nash Leeds have been selected to exclusively partner with Channel 4 to recruit an Senior Security Analyst.
The Technology department is charged with establishing, monitoring and maintaining information technology systems and services to enable business users to carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely.
The department must stay at the forefront of technology change in order to meet multiple business requirements, provide a secure IT infrastructure and proactively support C4 strategic growth opportunities.
The Information Security team are responsible for ensuring the Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of its data, systems, and broadcasts.
Key Responsibilities Projects
* Continue to implement and work with C4s 3rd party service provider to deploy a Privileged Access Management solution using the chosen product
* Improve the security of current SAAS systems by moving systems to SSO and CASB
* To assist in the Information Security elements of the new C4 locations (National HQ in Leeds and 2 Creative hubs in Bristol and Glasgow)
* Ensure the security of Channel 4 data during the migration to Office 365 and deployment of Windows 10 in Q1 2019
* To assist the networking team in evaluating options for a segregated network for the new buildings, with a view to implementing
* Provide security expertise for the data retention project Operational
* Being the first point of contact across the different locations and ensuring information security is being delivered across all areas
* Help maintain a secure environment via the cyber security tools and services in place for Channel 4
* Assist the CISO in ensuring that policies current and a strong level of governance up to the C4 board is in place
* Liaise with other departments of C4 to ensure that any projects / initiatives have cyber security incorporated from conception
* Work alongside the CISO and the Data Protection team to maintain GDPR compliance through advice on projects and Privacy Impact Assessments
* Support the CISO in responding to external and internal audits
* Drive and passion
* Resilience to cope with demands and timescales
* Relationship skills
* True leadership skills, including a one team ethos and the ability to motivate others
* A customer service orientation
* Focused and timely communication skills
* Enjoys working in a changing and challenging environment, with an evident cando attitude.
* Selfmotivated and methodical
* Able to effectively deal with changing priorities or obstacles and to provide alternative options or solutions
Essential Experience & Skills
* Expertise in information security knowledge and delivery
* Experience with Microsoft Azure
* Proven experience of successfully delivering in a similar level role
* Experience of the full software development delivery lifecycle for technology projects from requirements and design through technical delivery to implementation
* Experience of working in a small team with tight deadlines
* Experience of working on projects and liaising / providing technical input to projects in a timely fashion
* Strong communications skills, with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing
* Proven collaboration skills, with the ability to win trust and gain input from stakeholders, 3rd parties and colleagues
* Extensive stakeholder management experience, with the acumen to be aware and act on any issues that need to be reported
* Good facilitation skills
* Able to judge when things need to be escalated
* A selfstarter with the ability to selfmanage work load, be selfmotivated and work on own initiative
* Proven ability to multitask across several concurrent projects and activities
* Demonstrates a willingness to share, be open and provide input to others needs
* Demonstrates a passion for improving process and driving forward efficiency improvements
* Aligned to and passionate about the C4 values and remit
If youre interested in the role, please apply within or send your CV to ######### for a confidential conversation.
Posted 21 days ago