City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
A highly respected privately owned Asset Managers based in Central London is seeking to recruit a Portfolio Performance Analyst to work within their US Family Office Division.
- The purpose of the job is to analyse and report on portfolios belonging to UHNW & HNW families and individuals with US/UK tax implications. This involves assessing the performance and risk of portfolios, as well as gathering market data for benchmarking and analysis, to produce high quality reports for clients. Additional responsibilities involve producing investment proposal presentations, assisting with portfolio construction, and internal reporting for the management and US teams
Principal Tasks and Accountabilities (list the major tasks and accountabilities of the job)
Other duties will include
- Using Excel to create accurate and detailed bespoke reports
This involves the production of performance dashboards, showing asset & currency allocation, contributions & withdrawals, income yield, as well as overall and asset class performance measured against blended benchmarks.
- 1 Page consolidated reports are produced to provide a performance and allocation view of all the portfolios and wrappers held by a family.
- Risk profiling is used to provide an overall snapshot of the holdings across all the portfolios held by a family/individual. This highlights that the correct assets and proportions are held in line with a clients agreed investment strategy.
- Producing investment proposals and assisting with the portfolio construction for prospective clients and top ups of existing portfolios
- Internal reporting for the team Produce AUM and revenue reports to project estimated team income, as well as monitor new business targets. Client lists by revenue are used to identify client risk and allow us to categorise clients into different servicing brackets. There is also assessment of existing client and portfolio data to construct adhoc MI reports
- Responding to client, trustee, and 3rd party queries (i.e. performance monitoring bodies) with regards to reporting and performance
- Bloomberg terminals
- Collating market data to produce blended benchmarks & market performance snapshots, and sourcing price and performance information through COMP and HCP functions
- Portfolio set up, trading activity, performance and attribution monitoring through PRTU and PORT functions. This is also used to track the performance of the model portfolios
- Checking analyst positions, current news, corporate actions and dividends through ANR, CN, CACS and DVD
Candidates will be qualified to IMC (Level 4) as a minimum and will ideally have experience of Bloomberg terminals, particularly portfolio set up, management and analysis, monitoring performance and price fluctuations, checking analyst opinions on securities, and checking dividend information
This is a first class opportunity for a career minded individual seeking to work hard and maximise their earning potential within the Portfolio Management sector this client can offer highly competitive basic salary and bonus.
Posted 9 days ago