Disability Assessor - Banbury | Zoek UK
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
Up to £41000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Oxford, OX15 (Banbury)
Starting Salary: £41,000
Performance Incentives to earn up to- £51,840 OTE - (comes into effect after COVID 19 (can email full breakdown)
If you are looking for a nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive available - OTE up to £51,840 After COVID-19)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- 140hour CPD hours obtained from training with continued professional development with further CPD training sessions.
- Reimbursement of your NMC / HCPC registration fee.
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Health screening
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / @ .uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Posted 17 days ago