Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24.80 - £29.00 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full time based in Manchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.80 £29 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 4week contract. All assessments for this role are completed in the patients home.
To provide an efficient and effective OT service to patients with Mental Health in patients homes and community venues.
- To manage a defined case load using evidence based and person centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate OT interventions.
To participate in the supervision of junior staff and student OTs on clinical placement.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
- A broad knowledge of patients health care needs is essential
- Will need to be confident in assessment and equipment provision
- Some community experience would be preferable.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 34 days ago